I also want to say thank all my followers for over 100 followings at the moment! I never expected 50 followers, let alone over 100! So yall have made my week! 🙂
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Myself!
- I have chronic migraines! So, that’s a hassle I am constantly dealing with. I have tried a lot of the natural remedies, so far only Botox works. However, that is way too expensive!
- Totally me sometimes, I totally do not need to open my mouth! You know people are clumsy, well that’s me clumsy with words!(:
- I prefer books over any social event!
My Questions (Touch My Spine Book Reviews):
Why did you choose your current blog name?
- It took me a long time to decide, but I basically was like I talk about tea and tomes, slap in my name. There you are! Tea With Rose’s Tomes. Plus I love the ring to it.
What is your favorite book?
What is your favorite thing to do, besides reading:)?
- It’s between sketching up characters & yoga!
If you could change anything about this World what would it be?
- For cats to live longer than their humans(: Then world peace of course! lol
What was the last book you read?
Which left me like:
Darque Dream Reads’s Questions:
*What is one thing about you that people don’t believe?
A large amount of people don’t believe that I never experience jealousy and that I can’t have hate in my heart. I’m all about that hippie shit. Peace, Free Love, we’re all beautiful kind of thing:)
*What book would you love to live in?
Man that is a difficult question but I would have to say that I would love to live in my current read Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley. Two words: Liam Nightingale! I have always been a fan of the rock lifestyle and Lee is the kind of Alpha male that is the man of my dreams!!
What time period would you love to travel to?
Like stated above I am kind of a hippie so I guess the 70s would be pretty badass. I mean think about it Woodstock, BABY!
*What book genre would you consider reading a book from without knowing the synopsis or title?
Humorous Mystery and if it has a bit of Romance in there, I’m all there baby.
*If you could buy one book for everyone to read, what would it be?
Dammmnnn…. that’s a hard question but I think I am going to have to go with Pretty Girls by Karen Slaughter. It’s one of my favorites it’s a great enthralling thriller with so many twists and turns! Absolutely love it!
My Questions( Tea With Roses Tomes):
- What is your favorite trilogy of all time?
- What is your most loved trope and most hated?
- Favorite book boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What is your favorite beverage?
- If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
My Best Posts