The amazing Haley from Beautifully Books tagged me for this Liebster Award!
The rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs.
4. Give them 11 questions to answer
1. How long have you been blogging?
Since August 12th this year. Still trying to figure it all out!
2. If you could only read three books for the rest of your life, what would they be?
The Axeboy’s Blues (The Agents Of:: Volume 1::) by Andy Reynolds
The Court Of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Any of the Black Dagger Brotherhood books- any one of them I would be totally fine with reading for the rest of my life!
3. Do you prefer paperback or e-books? Why?
Paperback all the way! Simply because you can physically touch your book and smell the fresh or old pages. I love the way books smell(:
4. What are your top three favorite genres for books?
Urban Fantasy, Thriller & Paranormal
5. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation? Least favorite?
Least Favorite: The Vampire Academy, I was so upset about this from the characters they picked out to everything. It took one of my favorite series and just made it cringe.
6. If you could enter ANY fictional world, which would it be?
Kim Harrison’s The Hollows series, where humans are terrified of tomatoes. It’s basically an urban fantasy. I would love to go to the ever-after which is a crazy thing to do(:
7. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Blowing up shit all day(:
8. What fictional character would you spend the day with if you could?
This is such a hard question since there is so MANY I would love to spend a day with. But I’m going to have to go with Rachel Morgan from The Hollows series.
Simply because of how much adventure and danger we would get in with that one day since she is a danger junkie! And I would love to be around her other friends like Jenks, Ivy, and if I run into Trent I wouldn’t mind(: Ohhh and love me some demon, Al, wouldn’t mind danger involving him either.
9. Do you like to go out of your comfort zone with the genre?
I have to ease my way into it. If I jump into a genre I’m not particularly feeling then I will retreat back into my comfort zone for sure!
10. What’s your favorite movie/tv show/book at the moment?
My favorite movie is Cruel Intentions. The tv show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel, they are my all time favorite. Favorite book of the moment The Axeboy’s Blues (The Agents Of:: Volume 1).
11. Which of your all time favorite books do you recommend for your followers and fellow book bloggers to check out?
- What are the books that have made you ugly cry?
- Who is your favorite and least favorite villain in a book?
- What book can you not stand to look at?
- What is your favorite & least favorite book series and standalone?
- Favorite color and animal?
- If you were any mythological creature, what would you be?
- Your favorite music to listen to?
- Whats a phobia you have?
- If you could meet any author, who would it be?
- What’s your nickname?
- Favorite quote?
- Jade at Drink Coffee and Read books
- Naty at Naty’s Bookshelf
- Eri at Eri’s Book Wonderland
- Danielle at Welshie Books and Thoughts
- Alysa at Elephanttalebooks
- YA on my Mind
- Lisa at Remarkablylisa
- Lois at My Midnight Musing
- Rose at Writing through Rose Tinted Glasses
- Inconsistent Pacing